Direct Billing For Your Convienence
Please be aware of the following conditions and stipulations associated with our direct billing policy
- Prior to your massage, payment for your treatment will be processed . Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to ensure this does not cut into your appointment time.
- Clients are responsible to ensure their benefit plan does cover massage therapy and how much they are covered for. We cannot check to see if a client has coverage.
- Some insurance providers require a doctors note for massage therapy. This note must be sent to the clients insurance provider before booking an appointment for direct billing.
- Some benefit plans require adjudication of claims when we submit for direct billing. In these cases the client is required to pay our clinic for the our services. We will still complete the direct billing process for you by requesting your insurance provider pay you directly.
- Please make sure you bring some form of payment: cash, debit, credit card, should your insurance company deny payment to our clinic you are responsible for payment.
- We only direct bill for family members that are specified under your coverage.
The following insurance providers can be billed directly from our clinic once the client (you) confirm your coverage .
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance 1-800-665-3365
- CINUP 1-800-665-1234
- Cowan 1-888-509-7797
- Desjardins Insurance 1-800-463-7843
- First Canadian 1-866-212-5644
- Great-West Life 1-800-957-9777
- GroupHEALTH 1-833-344-6944
- GroupSource 1-888-547-6947
- Industrial Alliance 1-877-422-6487
- Johnson Inc. 1-866-773-5467
- Johnston Group Inc. 1-800-893-7587
- Manion 1-866-532-8999
- Manulife Financial 1-866-407-7878
- Maximum Benefit 1-800-893-7587
- Sun Life Financial 1-855-301-4786
- Veterans Affairs/RCMP
Subject to change without notice