Covid -19 Preventative Measures
- Massage Therapy treatments involve some risk of COVID-19 transmission. The nature of treatment does not allow for physical distancing.
- Our practitioners are following protocols to reduce or mitigate risks. However, no protocols are perfect and therefore the risk cannot be reduced to zero.
- As we cannot reduce risk to zero, we are requesting that clients with compromised immune systems or at risk of serious complications avoid treatment at this time.
- By choosing to proceed with treatment you are accepting all risk of exposure and agree not to hold the clinic liable for any and all potential exposure to COVID-19 resulting from the treatment or your time in the clinic.
- If you arrive at the clinic with any signs and symptoms of Covid-19 you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Allergy symptoms that are not controlled might present like Covid-19 so please plan accordingly.
What we have done to keep you safe:
- Enhanced sanitation in all areas of the clinic and additional cleaning between each client
- Installed a plexiglass barrier in our reception area
- Changed our reception waiting area furniture to better accommodate social distancing
- Increased our credit tap limit to encourage the least amount of contact at checkout
- Installed a new sink for clients to wash their hands before and after their massage
- Purchased non-medical masks for clients who wish to wear a mask during their treatment :(a small fee is required)
- Created new electronic COVID-19 screening and waiver forms that must be completed on the day of your visit before you arrive
What we expect from you to keep us safe:
- Please complete your COVID-19 screening form prior to coming to the clinic. This must be completed each time you have a massage.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment no sooner, if you arrive early please wait in your car . Unfortunately if you arrive late we cannot extend your visit and we will charge full rate for the massage you booked. We require extra time between clients to ensure our sanitation practices are thorough.
- Please wash your hands before and after your treatment.
- Please use debit/credit (preferably tap) and/or insurance to pay for your appointments. Cash is discouraged
- Please bring your own mask . We do have some masks on hand for a small fee if you forget yours. Alberta Health services has recommended that masks be worn when face to face treatment is provided. Your therapist will be wearing a medical mask at all times when treating you.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival to our clinic. A mask is required at all times during your massage treatment. If you have problems breathing with the face down portion of your massage most of our therapists can accommodate this by allowing you to remove your mask. Please call ahead prior to your massage to confirm what your therapists policy is on this matter.
- Please avoid touching your cell phone when you arrive at our clinic. If you do need to use your phone, please sanitize your hands immediately after.