Covid -19 Preventative Measures
At True2Form Massage we have taken extra measures to keep us all safe during COVID-19
Here is a list of what we have done:
- Enhanced sanitation in all areas of the clinic and additional cleaning between each client
- Installed a plexiglass barrier in our reception area
- Changed our reception waiting area furniture to better accommodate social distancing
- Increased our credit tap limit to encourage the least amount of contact at checkout
- Installed a new sink for clients to wash their hands before and after their massage
- Purchased non-medical masks for clients who wish to wear a mask during their treatment :(a small fee is required)
- Created new electronic COVID-19 screening and waiver forms that must be completed on the day of your visit before you arrive
We are looking so forward to getting back to work and seeing all our clients again! We have truly missed you.
Rules to follow when you book your appointment and arrive at our clinic
- Please complete your COVID-19 screening form prior to coming to the clinic. This must be completed each time you have a massage.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment no sooner . Unfortunately if you arrive late we cannot extend your visit and we will charge full rate for the massage you booked. We require extra time between clients to ensure our sanitation practices are thorough.
- Please wash your hands before and after your treatment.
- Please use debit/credit (preferably tap) and/or insurance to pay for your appointments. Cash is discouraged
- Please bring your own mask . We do have some masks on hand for a small fee if you forget yours. Alberta Health services has recommended that masks be worn when face to face treatment is provided. However this is not mandated. Your therapist will be wearing a medical mask at all times when treating you. Some therapists at our clinic do require you to wear a mask and others do not. So please be prepared.